Wednesday, March 7, 2012

You Can Be Skinny

...but only if you're rich enough.

Maybe it's the wine.  Maybe it's my delirium over 1,077 words on the page today, even though I was completely distracted from the desk until 5 pm.  Maybe it's just that this is truly, completely hilarious. 

There is a brand of jeans called Rich and Skinny.  Really...go ahead...click on it.  The pair pictured below...appropriately named "Legacy Fire"...costs $187.  Okay, I think I get the Rich part of this line.
 

Based on the photo above, or any of those on the website,  I guess we'd all have to agree on the Skinny part, too.  Where are the muffin tops on these women? 

Oh, except they have my size. 

And I'm not skinny. 

I guess I might consider myself rich enough to buy some Rich and Skinnys, if ONLY they had fancy branding on the butt pockets of these fancy pants.  I mean, who wouldn't want to walk around with "rich and skinny" stitched on their back pocket? 

Missed opportunity, R&S.  Big one. 

Now. Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment